Monday, November 17, 2014

Baby's First Steps (On the Mountain!)

Winter is quickly approaching - and so is snow! I'm getting more and more excited the colder it gets because I cannot wait to have my legs dangling off a lift with my ski poles in hand. The love I have for skiing will likely be passed on to my children, and buying them all their little ski gear will be so much fun. You'd be surprised at just how many tiny kids you see on skis, and even more surprised to see how much better they are at skiing than you. 

For the moms and dads who plan on putting their kids on skis as soon as they can walk, this post is for you. Brands like Patagonia and Spyder have the perfect gear for your soon-to-be mountain junkie.


All clothing and gear (except skis) can be found at winterkids.com.

1 comment:

  1. I like how how the little girl look isn't just typical pink, and only has like a pop of it in the helmet and scarf.

    ReplyDelete